[Cake] Butter Cheese Cake with Lemon
Morning readers! What are you doing today? Hanging out with friends or family? Or stuck at your office just like me? 😀 Well, today before I went to office, I made my own Butter Cheese Cake (BCC). I got the recipe from Fatimah Bahalwan NCC with some modifications. After praying, I started prepare its ingredients, and start baking process while calling my husband. Here it is the recipe :
Ingredient A :
- 225 gr of wheat flour (I use 125 gr high protein flour + 100 gr low protein flour)
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
Ingredient B :
- 200 gr of butter (I use 100 gr butter + 100 gr margarine)
- 175 gr of cheese cream
- ½ teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 175 gr of granulated sugar
- 5 egg yolks
Ingredient C :
- 5 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
How to make it :
- Prepare 6 pcs tulban mini pan (I use 2 pcs of loaf pan 22×10 cm), polish butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Ingredient B : Beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy and pale, enter the granulated sugar while still shaken. Enter the egg yolks and orange peel, while still shaken until well blended.
- Pour mixture of Ingredient A into the mixture of Ingredient B and stir well. Set aside.
- Whisk Ingredient C until stiff, then gradually mix into the butter mixture and stir well.
- Pour the batter into pan, bake in an oven temperature of 180’C for about 30 minutes, or until cooked. When its done, do a test by sticking a toothpick into the cake. If there is no dough that sticks, it means that the cake is perfectly cooked.
Jeng-jeeeeng, the result is different with Marmer Pound Cake, since it used cheese cream, the texture is so moist in mouth. Beside that, the flavour is tasty because of the lemon juice and its grated peel. The picture above is the result. But unfortunately it’s already cut into some pieces, and I just remember to take a picture after I arrived at office. 1 package of cake (half the dough) out in 10 minutes by 5 people only! : D